Monday 29 June 2020

Monday: Writing Task

Me and my friend went snorkelling  to the beach to see turtles so I packed my clothes then picked her up. We were at the beach and we went on a boat. It was very exciting. This was our first time.


As we were on the boat we went into the sea water.
It smelled salty but we didn’t care so we went in the water.
It was so cool we saw a green sea turtle but it smelled like it was rotten
and it was slimy but it was very warm in the sea water and also there
was a waterfall there it was so pretty but we just carried on with or day
because the boat was waiting for us  so we just went fast to look at the
turtles.


When we saw the green turtle it looked like  it was about to die so
I quickly looked at it and it was cut by a rock so we gave it to the boat to
help the turtle and it got better so we put it back in the ocean back to its
family. 


As we put the turtle down we saw different kinds of turtles.
There was a leather back flat back loggerhead hawks bills
& ridley sea turtles that all we saw we also took photos with because I
sneaked my phone to take photos. But some of the turtles smelt very nice.
Also, some of them were trying to talk to me but i couldn’t understand them.


    It was nearly night time but they were hungry so we gave them the 
food that they liked and  they were very full so we went to say our
goodbyes but i was going to miss them but i had to go
so i said my goodbyes then we both left.

      The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.