Monday 14 September 2020

Cross Country

 

On Friday it was cross country my hands were starting to sweat but i did not know why but i was shivering because it was cold and my hands were sweaty because i felt like i couldn’t run but it was the day that i had to run for cross country. That is what i said to myself after that i got to wear my house colour clothes for cross country. if you don’t get what i am saying i am saying our house colour but i am not saying our house that we stay in like what colour is our house. 


In our whole school we have groups in our whole school.  We have red, blue, green & yellow. In house colours we have our own names for our colours witch is Te aurere is red Hikianalea is yellow Hokulea is green Hinemoana is blue.We call ours different. So as I was saying I got ready which we could wear our house colour clothes but I didn't want to so I just wore my uniform. 


I got into the car so then I thought I would be the only one that was gonna wear my uniform. When I got to school people were wearing their uniform. i thought that people were gonna bring clothes so as i thought people did bring clothes they just had it in there bags cause we had to get change after. what i said to myself was i am the only one that whore school uniform but i heard that two people weren’t bringing any clothes so i wasn’t the only one wearing my uniform.I was happy but not really cause i forgot we had cross country cause all i wanted was to just come school to see my friends.


 It was a time line up. I was cold but I just wanted to get it done with running. So when we had to sit down i was really nervous cause we had to run far cause we had to go out the school gate then run a zig zag then pass the beach but i wasn't ready. We had to wait for 6 people to run then we could go.it was almost our turn to go run. I was shivering then after the last people it was our turn but there were still more people that had to wait until it there turn cause the principal and our teachers and other teachers were picking random groups.


It was our turn to run and I was really really nervous and my hands were sweating. We had to run and run and so i ran then i stopped sometimes but i would still run. then i kept running and running then i got to where the beach was but i felt sweaty and also it was cold and it was almost raining but then it stopped so i was almost there and i saw my family cheering for me which i was happy. After that i was almost there so i kept running then i was in the gate so i was almost there to the finish line.


  I ran and I finally got to the finish line and I was happy and exhausted. As I was walking to sit down I was puffing and I forgot to bring my water bottle cause it was in my bag so i just had to wait until the year 7 and 8 finished because they did 2 laps. I felt sorry for them but they had to do it. But to me it wasn't long. It was actually easy but i said it was hard i don't know why but i thought it would be hard cause it was long and big but at the end i was happy that i ran that far.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.